INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your use of the Website, EarliTec Diagnostics will collect personal information from you directly and automatically as outlined below.
A. Information Collected From You
As you use the Website, EarliTec Diagnostics will collect personal information when you:
- Apply for employment: When you apply for employment with the EarliTec Diagnostics, we will collect your identifiers (name, email address, physical address, telephone number) and your professional or employment information (resume, cover letter, employment history, educational history). We use this personal information to assess and manage your application, to communicate with you, and as necessary to comply with the law.
- Contact us: When you contact us, we collect your identifiers (name, telephone number, email address) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you may have.
- Subscribe to our updates: If you elect to receive updates and news from EarliTec Diagnostics, we will collect your email address to fulfill your request.
EarliTec Diagnostics may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in INFORMATION SHARING.
B. Information Collected Automatically
- Within EarliTec Diagnostics: Where necessary, EarliTec Diagnostics will share your personal information within EarliTec Diagnostics in order to efficiently carry out business and to the extent permitted by law
- With service providers: EarliTec Diagnostics will share your personal information with service providers that perform services on EarliTec Diagnostics’ behalf. These service providers include our IT support and email vendor.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that EarliTec Diagnostics enters into, or intends to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of EarliTec Diagnostics, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, EarliTec Diagnostics would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. EarliTec Diagnostics would also share your personal information with third parties if EarliTec Diagnostics undergoes bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes: EarliTec Diagnostics shares your personal information where legally required, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from EarliTec Diagnostics by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that EarliTec Diagnostics will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website or any assistance you request.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT).
EarliTec Diagnostics implements and maintains reasonable security measures to protect the personal information EarliTec Diagnostics collects and maintains. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and EarliTec Diagnostics is unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information collected from you.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).